Join us in prayer:
- All of our daughters have entered brand new seasons this fall; Faith started kindergarten, Maya started a new school, Grace entered Middle School, and Lily officially became a teenager and is in 8th grade. Pray that God would continue His gracious work in each of their hearts, that they would be captivated by the incredible love God has for them, and that Latoya and I would have wisdom as we seek to raise these girls faithfully as disciples of Christ.
- Our students just finished their first unit of the Old Testament as they studied the Pentateuch (Genesis-Deuteronomy), please pray for them as they head into the next unit; that they would not just learn facts & information, but that God would do a real work of transformation in their hearts.
- Pray for our community of staff and students, that God would continue to grow our relationships with one another as we follow Jesus together in loving one another.
- Pray for the Biblical Narrative Series with the churches, that God would continue to grow that community and that a love for the study of Scripture would continue to spread amongst the churches in our area.
- Pray for our Biblical Literacy Seminars, we are currently teaching one on “How to Study the Bible” with 20 people from a local church here. Pray that it will truly equip these Christ-followers to engage the scriptures and apply them as a community.
Join us Financially:
- If you are not currently one of our financial partners and would like more info, let us know via email at email@example.com . If you are currently a partner, THANK YOU, and please join us in prayer as we are trusting God for an increase of $300/month by December of this year.
God is faithful! We love you!
Loving the Scriptures, Celebrating the Gospel, Serving the Church, Making Disciples,
The Ives Family